The West End Breastfeeding Café
**Please Note that The Breastfeeding Cafe will be on hold for the summer months and will return in the fall**
Join Care for a fun & FREE community get together each month. Learn about a variety of health and wellness topics plus time for breastfeeding advice and support.
When: The 1st Tuesday of each Month 9:30am-10:30am
Where: West End Mamas, 2477 Bloor St W 2nd floor *Please note there is no stroller parking upstairs at West End Mamas. Strollers can be locked out front with locks provided in white box just inside the front door, or alternatively bring baby in a bucket seat or baby carrier.
Who: Expectant mothers, New mothers & Experienced mothers are all welcome! Babies too!
- February 6th - Melissa Moore, Registered Psychotherapist
- March 6th - Taya Griffin, Lactation Consultant
- April 3rd - Trang Bui, Pelvic Floor Phsyiotherapist "Pelvic Floor Recovery for Moms"
- May 1st - Laroux Peoples, Barrister & Solicitor "Future Planning: Wills & Powers of Attorneys for Parents"
- June 5th - Amanda Laird of The Heavy Flow Podcast "The Magic of Menstruation" Details
**Space is Extremely Limited** Please Don't Wait to Register **Please Note that The Breastfeeding Cafe will be on hold for the summer months and will return in the fall**
*Please note: When registering it appears that you need to enter your billing information but you do not, just enter your contact info and follow along until registration is confirmed. You will receive a reminder email a few days before the Cafe. Please let me know if your plans change and you can't make it, as we typically have a wait list.
If you have any questions please contact Care at Care@with-care.ca or 416.972.9367