With Care is proud to partner with The New Mom Project to accept donations to be passed on to families in need.
Donation Collections are held one Thursday of every month near Jane & Annette from 12pm - 7pm (September to June). **Please note: With Care can not provide pick-up services or accomodate alternative drop off times**
Upcoming Donation Dates: Please email email@example.com for the residential drop off address.
- Thursday November 8th 12pm-7pm
- New Mom Project Donation Collections will be on holidays and resume in January 2019. Stay tuned for dates.
Although we would love to accept all donations The New Mom Project is a volunteer based organization and is only capable of handing donations for infants 0-12 months. Please check this list before making a donation. All items donated should be in good working order and free from recalls.
Items Accepted for Donation:
- Nearly new baby clothing from 0-12 month sizes (including onesies, sleepers, pants, dresses, socks, shoes, snowsuits & hats.)
- Baby blankets
- Newborn & Size 1 diapers (open packages accepted)
- Wipes (only unopened packages)
- Baby bath products (only unopened packages)
- Small infant toys
- New Bottles & Formula (only unopened packages)
- Bumbo Seats/Bouncy Seats/Play Mats
- Change Pads
- Highchairs *please check recalls
- Strollers *please check recalls
- Cribs *No drop sides, please check recalls
*Items Not Accepted!
- No maternity clothes
- No toddler/preschooler clothing, gear or toys
- No used car seats
- No used breastpumps or open bottles
- No opened wipes packages
*Thanks for your generosity!