Starting solids with your baby can be stressful, but it doesn't need to be! Join us for our popular Starting Solids Workshop, so you can feel confident feeding your little one at home.
This 2 hour session led by Care Sinclair, Mother of 3, Heart & Stroke Foundation Instructor & Registered Midwife will cover...
- Signs of Readiness
- 1st Foods & Foods to Avoid
- Spoon Feeding & Baby Led Feeding
- Food Progression & Development in the 1st Year
- Meeting Nutritional Requirements
- Cooking & Preparing Food for Your Baby
- Real Food Demos so you can feel confident preparing and serving food at home
2 Hour Workshop is $55+HST per Adult *Limited Space Available.
**Babies are welcome to join but we ask that you make alternative care arrangements for toddlers.
*Location: West End Mamas is located at 2477 Bloor St West on the 2nd Floor. Please note for your safety there is absolutely no stroller parking upstairs. Please park your stroller outside and use the provided locks (in white box just inside front door), or bring your baby in a carrier or bucket seat.
Contact Care@with-care.ca or 416.972.9367 if you have questions or want to learn more about private workshops.
Need a Registered Dietitian or a Nutritionist? Check out West End Mamas