Some people would consider this product a frivolous purchase, but I consider it a must have! Our Canadian climate makes it impossible to walk around for several months of the year with your coat open to accommodate your growing pregnant belly or baby & carrier, especially during this epic polar vortex!
Pregnancy & Babywearing coats on the market are extremely expensive and most people have already invested in a winter coat that they want to continue wearing, not one that can only be used temporarily. Bridge the Bump provides the perfect solution, a user-friendly zip in panel that adapts your regular coat to be worn while pregnant or babywearing.
Such a smart design that works flawlessly for Bump or Baby!
We've been all over town in this baby!
I've been using my Bridge the Bump virtually everyday for the last 4 weeks and am completely obsessed with it. It has made my winter babywearing life so much simpler (and cozier for me and Baby L!) Now when I want to go out I just pop Lucy directly into her carrier with booties and a hat (note: no screaming fight to get said toddler into a snowsuit!!) and do up my coat comfortably around the 2 of us. Game changer. Seriously, so worth it!
Why I Love It
• Encourages attachment & babywearing in winter, which is almost always easier than battling a stroller in the snow. *Please make sure to wear proper footwear while babywearing
• Open top vs. hooded design, allows for baby's face to remain visible & kissable at all times. Something that is very important to me as a CPR Instructor & Babywearing Educator.
• Works for Pregnancy & Babywearing!
• High-end fabric choices *Matches my Canada Goose almost perfectly
• Custom colours and fun prints available
• Zippers to accommodate almost every coat on the market
• Designed and created by 2 Bloor West Moms! You really can't beat that for shopping locally.
Where Can You Buy Bridge the Bump?
• Directly from Bridge the Bump
• Love Me Do Baby & Maternity Boutique in Liberty Village
• Diaper-eez in Bloor West Village
• This Little Piggy in Parkdale
Don't waste anymore time being cold this winter. Get out and grab a Bridge the Bump and stay cozy until spring arrives. I've heard it's going to be a late one this year. Hope it's not true!
I really hope you enjoy this product as much as I do and would love to hear any feedback about your Bridge the Bump. If you need any advice or support with Babywearing or assistance choosing baby products please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org