New Mom Project - Donation Drop Off
With Care is proud to partner with The New Mom Project to accept donations to be passed on to families in need.
Donation Collections are held one Thursday of every month near Jane & Annette from 12pm - 7pm (September to June). **Please note: With Care can not provide pick-up services or accomodate alternative drop off times**
Upcoming Donation Dates: Please email email@example.com for the residential drop off address.
- Thursday September 13th 12pm-7pm
- Thursday October 11th 12pm-7pm
- Thursday November 8th 12pm-7pm
Items Accepted for Donation:
- Nearly new baby clothing from 0-12 month sizes (including onesies, sleepers, pants, dresses, socks, shoes, snowsuits & hats.)
- Baby blankets
- Baby carriers (in good working order, without recalls)
- Newborn & Size 1 diapers (open packages accepted)
- Wipes (only unopened packages)
- Baby bath products (only unopened packages)
- Small infant toys (0-12 months)
- New bottles & formula (only unopened packages)
- Bumbo Seats/Bouncy Seats/Play Mats/Baths
- Highchairs *please check recalls
- Strollers *please check recalls
- Cribs *No drop sides, please check recalls
- Nursing Pillows
Although we would love to accept all donations The New Mom Project is a volunteer based organization and is only capable of handing donations for infants 0-12 months. Please check this list before making a donation.
*Items Not Accepted!
- No maternity clothes
- No toddler/preschooler clothing, gear or toys
- No used car seats
- No used breastpumps or open bottles
- No opened wipes packages
- No opened or expired formula
Please Contact The New Mom Project Directly with any questions about alternative donation collection times or special pick ups.
*Thanks for your generosity!