Starting Solids: The 1st Year
Starting solids with your baby can be stressful, but it doesn't need to be! Have Care join you in the comfort of your own home for a private or group Starting Solids Workshop, so you can feel confident feeding your little one at home.
This 2 hour session led by Care Sinclair, Mother of 3, Heart & Stroke Foundation Instructor & Registered Midwife will cover...
- Signs of Readiness
- 1st Foods & Foods to Avoid
- Spoon Feeding & Baby Led Feeding
- Food Progression & Development in the 1st Year
- Meeting Nutritional Requirements
- Cooking & Preparing Food for Your Baby
- Real Food Demos so you can feel confident preparing and serving food at home
*Customized Private Consultations based on your baby's feeding needs can also be arranged. Please contact Care@with-care.ca or 416.972.9367 to learn more or to arrange your session.
Need a Registered Dietitian or a Nutritionist? Check out West End Mamas