I love cloth diapers, but I have to admit that the more kids you have the less ideal washing your own cloth diapers becomes. Especially when you're trying to run a home, a few businesses, and perhaps stay sane in the process. So this spring when we faced the diaper dilemma with the pending arrival of our daughter Penny we debated Cloth vs Disposable once again, but this time we added the option of a service into the discussion.
There are so many incredible benefits of cloth diapers for the environment, our finances, and our baby's health (More Info), but the laundry involved can be daunting. I had never been keen on a service because they often bleach the diapers with harsh chemicals and some wash their diapers at facilities that also launder adult diapers for longterm care homes. As a health care provider and mother, this doesn't sit well with me.
So I was just a tad excited to learn about Wonderwear Modern Diaper Service, a weekly cloth diaper delivery service that provides cloth diapers and wipes as well as a host of amazing products for sale to their clients in and around the GTA (Service Areas). Wonderwear asked me to spread the word about their diaper service to my clients, but I needed to try them out myself before being able to review their quality. After 4 months of use I can say that we LOVE Wonderwear! Penny gets all the benefits of cloth diapers, and I don't have to do all the work!
The Best Parts:
- Super Easy - Remove the wet diaper, wipe baby's bum, and toss the diaper and cloth wipe into the wet diaper bag provided. No rinsing, scraping, soaking etc. Put a fresh diaper and cover on baby and you're ready to go! Weekly delivery times are set by Wonderwear's neighbourhood schedule, but everything can be done from your doorstep without you needing to be there.
- Amazing Diapers - Super soft, fluffy and breathable, but also adsorbent because they are made of a combination of micro fibre & cotton. This means less leaks and rashes!
- Fit Like a Glove - 10 sizes (including nighttime heavy wetters and inserts) means they always fit properly, decreasing the risk of leaks. Simply send a quick email if you need to change your size, request more or less diapers, or pause the service for a vacation.
- You Save $$ - I will admit that washing your own cloth diapers at home is the most economical you can go, but Wonderwear still ends up being cheaper than disposable diapers and wipes, especially when you consider that most cloth diapered children potty train earlier.
- All Natural - No Bleach or chlorine is used in laundering Wonderwear diapers, just super hot water. This means the diapers always arrive smelling fresh and clean and don't cause irritation or rashes from built up detergent residue in the fibres. Plus they help reduce the huge impact diapers have on our landfills.
Enter now, by commenting below with your name and email address, for a chance to WIN a $50 Gift Certificate for Wonderwear Modern Diaper Service. *Plus make sure to check out our Facebook page & Instagram feed for 2 more chances to enter! Contest closes Friday Oct 14th 11pm EST and winner will be chosen at random and announced within 24 hours. *Prize must be redeemed for services and products delivered in the GTA (currently: North to Barrie, West to Hamilton, East to Oshawa)
*This is a sponsored post which means I was provided compensation and/or product for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.